Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fun Book Thing

I found this on another blog and thought it kind of fun


The rules are:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest!


No, God does not “send” people to hell. Nor does he send “people” to hell. That is the second misconception.

The word people is neutral, implying innocence. Nowhere does Scripture teach that innocent people are condemned.


When Christ Comes by Max Lucado

5 comments:

Missy said...

Milly - I did it! I was greatful that it was interesting, but not OVERLY interesting - my writer can create some strange scenarios.

Andreia Huff said...

hey milly. you can delete this but I thought it was so funny that I wanted you to see it. Hilarious COC video

Anonymous said...

andreia,
It stays! Too fun!

karen said...

This is cool, milly...i'm doin' it!

pearlie said...

This is fun ... i am blogging it!