Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Angry???


What’s with this thing?


I sat down to eat my lunch the other day and there it was looking right at me then I found it on my desk.




Why is this paper so mad at me?


I don’t have the time to try to figure it out.

Look I realize that some people feel that you should find out right away.

Here’s my week:

I’m going eight days without a day off.
I have laundry to do.
Dust the house
Clean the toilets
Cook the meals
It’s schutzhund time so the phone and e-mails are constant
I have a family
I have PTA
I am heading up a project that I said I wouldn’t do several times
I have to finish the paper work for a fundraiser that I an heading up

On the flip side:

I have a job I like
I have a new washer and dryer
I have . . .A. . .Stuff to dust
I love in door plumbing
I have a man who can’t cook but he can make a nice bird house
I get to talk to folks from all over the country and other countries.
I have a family
I am almost finished with PTA
I can’t spin this one, wait yes I can, The place where I have to pick up the memorial plaque isn’t far from work, and she was a very nice lady. It was my idea to honor her.
I came up with an idea to make money for the youth at church and it’s pretty darn good. Anyone want to not run to help? You get a t-shirt.

See now that’s better. Feel free to flip it here.




1 comment:

Kevin Knox said...

That's a riot!

Glad you managed to flip the piece of paper. :-D

I'll stick with my life, thanks for offering, though.