Monday, June 05, 2006

Thank You GOD

Amongst the rush of the morning at work a cool thing happened. I’ve been trying not to focus on the loss of a friend and the fact that I can’t go to the funeral. I was processing a check, not actually paying much attention to the man. We spoke about banks and churches being everywhere around here. He said "We need a revival" I then smiled (Thank you God for that) I told him that I think that God has a plan of Unity. Not the "We are ALL going to agree" God knows us better than that. I believe He’s saving that one for His perfect place. I think that he is working on a Unity plan of His own for earth. I t may not be in my life time but I believe it is on the move. The man agreed with me and said "Keep witnessing sister" How cool for someone to say it to a COC gal.

Thank you God for that!

1 comment:

Larry said...

Appreciate your comments on my site.

It's amazing how often simple everyday occurrences blossom into a blessing for all involved. We can be a great ambassador for Christ... even if we are in the COC. :)