Friday, October 27, 2006

Here is a public service announcement

Please have your heaters inspected before turning them on. We braved the cold until they could be checked and thank God we did. The up stairs heater had a problem that might have killed my children. We are also seeing a rash of house fires several involving the death of children. Please be safe this winter.

2 comments:

Patchouli said...

I had that thought the first time we ran our heater last week. Thank you for the reminder. And don't forget to check the batteries on your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors!

Your close call scares me--cyber hugs for you and yours.

Milly said...

patchouli,
Good point we need to have the chimneys inspected also.