Monday, July 31, 2006

Let's Cook


Because my kids a screaming and I’ve had a long day with apparently no ending.

{I’ve chatted with the boy who is standing on principles. Now the girl she apologized and they both stomp off grumbling. Life is good. . . good. . . .good!}

Because of those things and thinking hard is out I want to toss out a fun challenge of sorts.

A cooking challenge.


If each of us can bring only five ingredients to a party what would you bring?

After we have them all we’ll see what we can create.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's easy:

Lobster
Steamers
Muscles
Butter
and more lobster

Larry said...

The first five roadkills on the way to the party.

Andreia Huff said...

Cheese
Chips
Salsa
Tortillas
Guarana

Kevin Knox said...

Hmmm.

Beef
Potatos
Carrots
Liquid smoke (I cheat)
Butter

Guarana???

Milly said...

Guarana is a high caffeine soft drink made from the guarana berry. Guarana is a natural source of caffeine found in the Amazonian rainforest.

I'm so gonna try it. When I can run around the house.

Milly said...

Larry,
In coming from California you will indeed have a lot of road kill options. You’ll need a large cooler. Armadillo, deer, rabbit, squirrel, turtle, frog, dog, cat, ?. We’ll try to adapt. Can you bring cactus on your way? Careful it may be breaking the law. I’ll assume you’re taking the Mother Road. You’ll know Oklahoma by the large amounts of bugs on the windshield and the lack of restrooms on the toll roads. (I’ve eaten three of those cridders :-)

Milly said...

Surf and turf.! The grill is warming!


pasta
black olives
onion
Balsamic vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil