Thursday, July 27, 2006

? I can't do it

As some of you may have noted I have yet to figure out this computer stuff.

I was able, after spending almost $70.00, to remove a bug my husband found in the word of surfing.

I see site meters and photos and cool linky things. I tried to put some of you on the side like the cool kids have. I can’t do it. I read the instructions It didn’t work.

I was happy to see that blogger seems to have fixed some of the problems I had.

I wanted to have thing up and running soon.

Alas I can’t do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you can keep trying

Larry said...

Your site looks fine, don't worry about the frills.

As Ellen said, be sure to backup your template if you make any changes; it will save you a ton of grief...take the word of a non-backeruper.

Just have fun, don't worry about the small stuff! :)

Milly said...

I added a site meter then removed it. I had it right! Yea! I didn't like the amount of info it gives out to anyone playing around.

Thanks for the help and encouragement. It’s funny I can do stuff on the machines that most of my co-workers don’t know exists.

Kevin Knox said...

You can always email me with these things. I will just set it up for you, and email you the final code. You can paste it in, and then you will be able to tweak it and figure out what's happening.