Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Sunday

. . . .and today I wondering how to deal with conflict with a person who is very difficult to deal with. I have asked someone else involved to do this for me. I have also brought issues up to an elder. I sat next to this person in church thinking about how wrong he is and how wrong I am for moving my focus to this problem and not keeping it on God. I also went to my bosses about it, they had hoped that I wouldn’t find out what he had done. I easily put the pieces together and made a couple of calls. They let me rant. That entire day that song was in my head "Go away why don’t you just go away" After this he might, I hope so the things he does taints the good he has done. I know that I need to give this one to God.

That’s where my free thoughts will be today.

5 comments:

kc bob said...

Your post remeinded me of something that I heard a long time ago:

I love church but people that go to church - now that is another matter all together :)

Kevin Knox said...

I have been pitted up against some brothers who seemed out to destroy the church we both loved. It's a hard place to be.

May the Lord grant you wisdom and opportunity to do the best thing.

Missy said...

I will give this some time in my prayers, sista. It's a hard place to be, but it sounds like your heart is yearning to be righteous.

Laymond said...

Milly
Mt: 18:15: Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16: But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17: And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

If MT :18 doesn’t seem to work you might consider testing his belief in.
Mt: 5:39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

In order for a person to turn the other cheek, first someone has to smite the right cheek.

Unknown said...

Church is a God's place to reside, no one should destroy it.