Monday, April 24, 2006

What they said....

I need something with a bit less intensity. I don’t have the time this week to give anything a lot of attention. I’m about to enter a long week of being up early and going to bed late. I was thinking that it might be nice to learn a bit about each other.


How about quotes from people who know you. It can be something that was written, or something that was said to you, or heck just make it up. How would we know?
I’ll start because it’s my site and my idea.


Vicki from college said "You walk into a room as if everyone is glad to see you."
Weren't they? I was glad to see them.

After saying something about the pretty girl from church my man said "I wake with to the prettiest girl" I blushed


Written:
You are a hoot. The Lord has blessed you with a great sense of humor.
Thank God for the laughter.


You are an awesome person and mother. I hope we can become better friends. I can only say it will never be dull.
She's a good mother and friend and we aren't dull together.


Thank you for your smile and wonderful spirit.
I give that to God, He gave me my spirit


I never knew you were such a party girl.
Church ladies not drink’n buddies. Girl just wants to have fun.


Thank you for the laughter
Got to love life


You are a riot.
I won’t take that responsibility. Someone else caused it . . . .a. . . . not me. . . When I count to three run! I’ll met ya in the West Texas Town Of Larado.


I’m constantly amazed at your array of abilities and your willingness to keep looking for what else is out there. You seem to turn a corner expecting a surprise - and being excited about it. Your life is an adventure and you are the explorer. What fun!
This one got to my heart, how cool for someone to say that about me.

Now Brothers and Sisters let's hear it!
Put as many as you want.

7 comments:

pearlie said...

Hi Milly,
Got to your blog through Doug. And yes, it's nice to know you. Having read the quotes, I'd say you would be a person filled with the light of joy, lighting up the place wherever you are :)

As for me ... now this is not easy coz I never did think about it much ... let's see ...

A friend while in college:
You can really keep cool admidst all these pressure and stress.
(yeah ... I somehow don't worry much - good or no good, I can't tell!)

A colleague from work:
You did well in designing the newsletter - good going!
(I loved doing it! Had enjoyed it tremendously.)

People from church:
You can sing very well ... that was a good song.
(I smiled sheepishly knowing that I had blew it in several places!)

I think that's all and thanks Milly for the opportunity to feel good about myself for awhile :)

Milly said...

maeghan,

Thank you for stopping in. It's good to get to know those out there in blog land.

Anonymous said...

I came here from your comment on Alan's "Christian Unity" forum. I read the first thing your friend from college said about you and immediately thought of a friend of ours named Vivian. I read it aloud to my wife and asked, "who does this make you think of?" Yep - Vivian. She walks into a room and I swear the lights get just a little brighter (and it gets louder!). Thanks for the memory. :)

Milly said...

You're welcome Mark. :-]

Milly said...

Mark,
I just checked out your site. Cool pictures. I was a cub mom if done right the pinewood derby is great. Love the cars.

You are a blessed man.

Milly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Milly said...

Is it just me or did the dog lick the inside of these shoes? The life of a six year old.

Since codepoke didn’t bring one I’ll do it for him. Thanks for being who you are. You’ve done a great job in leading us on the talks