Sunday, April 23, 2006

Life after

I sat on my break this weekend trying to figure out a way to summerize this life after thing. It’s so important that I can only say this "We just don’t know when we’ll die from our human bodies, so why wait to put God in your heart?" "I don’t want to find out what happens if we aren’t saved" is what the gentleman that came through my line last week said.


What about those we love who aren’t Christians? We keep on praying. God is working on them. We pray that when the time for them comes they see Him and drop to their knees in forgiveness. The ink will not smudge. AMEN to that!


I am thankful that I’m not the judge. I’d know that for some I would find it hard to send them from Heaven while others hard to forgive. Only God can do it justly.


Thank you for this wonderful discussion I am looking forward to the next one.
Blessed,
Milly

No comments: