Saturday, June 02, 2007

8 well 9 things about Milly

Patchouli posted this. I thought it was a fun one so I decided to do it without being tagged.

I’m suppose to tag eight others but you know how we work in these parts so if you want do this go for it. It was fun thinking of me.

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



  • I love to listen to other sermons. Honestly I’m looking at an iPod so that I can listen more.


  • I changed the title "Mid Life Crises" to "Mid Way Transitions" it starts here and now so from now on I want you to say it that way.


  • I love to sing and dance, no one likes to watch or listen.


  • I have issues with locks. I have to work so much harder to open anything. It takes me several times around the dial to open my lock at work. I also still can't do some stuff on the computer, thanks for try'n to teach me Cowboy.


  • I’m a Christian Conservative Feminist and my husband likes it.


  • I love to write. My family is big on reading. I’d prefer to write it.


  • I love to play spades on line. And yes I know how let my partner know what to do, if I get a good one.


  • I’m intrigued by those who pull the Bible apart and examine every word. I love to hear how they feel about God’s word.


  • I believe that God put us on this path and that He knows when we will step off. The cool thing is when we put our feet back on that path He walks with us. It still astonishs me that He died for us.

I can't count well so you got nine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nine is better than eight anytime, unless you are buying shoes, or clothes or trying to feed them :)

pearlie said...

Yup, 9's better than 8 and I just found out about this other blogging "tradition" - 100 things about yourself on your 100th post!

I'd love to watch you sing and dance!!

kc bob said...

Hey, I tagged you a while back with this one. Enjoyed reading your answers. I like to play spades too but haven't tried the online flavor. What is a Christian Conservative Feminist - do you all have a club :)

Anonymous said...

KB,
So far the CCF is only the two of us gals but I'm sure more of are to come.

Anonymous said...

I think I did that one KB.


my word verification is oz mary.

Unknown said...

9 is a good number & is much better than 8
Keep it 9