Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update on my kid

My son has two pins in him and is resting at home. I have been making calls and trying to arrange PT and homebound for his schoolwork, I threatened to make a call to the person who runs the school district. The poor nice lady on the line asked me about paperwork. Paperwork! I could get the person in charge of that department to call me back. The paperwork is now to be faxed to the surgeon, I’m told he is the best. I pray that the blood flow stayed strong.

He is resting at home now we moved the bed to the family room so that he would have to sleep in my bed, it’s a bit tall and so the he could hang out with us during the day. He is in good spirits and makes me laugh a lot.

I will admit that I hit the wall today. My boss was being a jerk and when he said a real stupid thing to me I went off. I know that I shouldn’t have but I did. He looked at me and said I know you’re under a bit of stress because you normally would have talked that way to me. I raised my voice again and said a bit of stress are you kidding me! We are cool now but I shed a few tears on the way home.

The boy shows me a lot of strength every day. We have some pretty funny moments around here.

Please pray that the blood flow is strong and he only faces having the pins out.
God has him in His hands.

Thank you to those who have been lifting us up to Him.

5 comments:

Mark Bledsoe said...

Let me know if I need to make a call to the school.

Lynne said...

prayers from here.

kc bob said...

Standing with you Milly and am sorry for this added stress in your life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Milly! We'll keep praying...

pearlie said...

Hope things are better ... praying for you.