Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tooth fairy where are you?

Cheetah by Miss Littles

Today I got the pleasure of spending two hours in the dentist chair. Yea! I took two breaks for air and to move around. Am I finished with this adventure? No I’m not. This was the third appointment and I have one more to go on this side then when I can spend more cash I get to start on the other side. I can’t wait!

I’m having two baby teeth taken care of. Yes I still have some in the back. Kids take care of those choppers you may need them at the age of forty-six.

Brush and floss folks your dentist will thank you.

2 comments:

karen said...

I did this a month or so ago. You have my extreme sympathy!
I'm also getting rid of my silver fillings a couple at a time. Not fun.

kc bob said...

I guess that we have to take care of our teeth when we are young (age is relative) or they will take care of us when we are old :)

On a personal note - My visits to the dentist got way better (about 10 years ago) when I started flossing every day.. it started when God spoke truth to me through the simple words of a hygienist.. words that I had been spoken to me before.. I guess I just had ears to hear that day.

Happy Sunday!