Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm say'n back at ya

Pearlie,
I believe in laughter. I just have a different sense of humor.
Those meeting sure are mind numbing.


Brian,
Yes spider killing is a result of the fall.
It’s one of those things that was omitted from the bible. I did the research.
And the man shall killith the spiders every day even the Sabbath. All spiders that come into the man’s home are fair game and must be killed.
Yea for the girls teaching the boy to do the killing. So it is written so it shall be done.
Yes you can have ice cream. This is my husband’s grandmother’s recipe.

Salguod,
Simmer down and get off my tail. ;-}
Some of these folks don’t care what lane you’re in they want to be all over you. The thing is that they usually have ample space to pass. I was hit rather hard from behind so I’m not ever gonna hit the brakes.
I didn’t hit the brakes that night, the dude was speeding and slammed into my moving car.


Missy,
I am that voice.
I stared blogging because I need others to talk to.
I’m more than just a one person voice.

Thanks Preacherman.
I Heart you.

Mark,
Can’t wait to see you’ll at the fish fry. Grace could get bit by those sneaky critters.
I’m not paying for XM radio.
I just let it go a few days ago and I don’t miss it at all.

Codepoke,
Did you really think it funny?
Was I trying to be funny?
I guess if everyone thinks it’s funny then I wanted it to be funny. *-*
;-}
You know I wanted to be funny.

2 comments:

salguod said...

"Some of these folks don’t care what lane you’re in they want to be all over you. The thing is that they usually have ample space to pass."
Oh yeah, I know those folks. I see them and I think (in my best Bugs Bunny voice in my head) "What a maroon."

Then I realize that's about what I must look like sometimes. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Real One