Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I just want this sand out of my shoe.

Ever have one of those days when running away seems like a great idea?
I feel like one of those whinny folks waiting for Moses and God to tell me where to go and what to do. Well lets just build and idol and start the party!


I have no reason to sit in a tub of self pity but here I am. I do have a list of reasons. We always have those don’t we!


Here’s some of them:
I need to have several thousands of dollars worth of work done on my home
I have a movie that won’t copy to disk for my son to turn in.
My daughter has decided that all the world is her stage so why not put on a show at school.
My son is thirteen
People where I work are sometimes rude
Women have moments in life that make us crazy so we shove chocolate in our faces.
I have several others but these are the ones I shared


On a bright note I spoke with a wonderful Christian lady today about unity. She shared a sweet little joke. I talked to her about the 24/7 prayer and how great it is. It still gives me goose bumps talking about it. She and I almost cried as we talked of Jesus and God.
My co-worker did a major amount of the side work that I normally do.
I got a hug from one of my favorite customers
My husband let me vent.
My husband purchased jewelry for me and Miss Littles to support a mission.


So I didn’t open the bottle and I haven’t melted any gold
I did shove chocolate in my face and I grumbled a bit.

I guess I won’t run away today.

No comments: