Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Life is good today and the sun came out to play.

I have laundry to tackle, and a house to clean, and the car is a disaster

But life is good

Yesterday the news wasn’t so bad from my son’s surgeon and we are cautiously optimistic

I took the ladies to Michaels last night to make mother’s day projects

One of Miss Littles friends is over for tea fun

One former friend wants to play with them but she was ugly to Miss Littles so the ladies told her they wouldn’t play with her anymore. Setting the differences aside my daughter invited her to play so giggles makeovers on the porch. What a great thing to do. Miss Littles has shown a lot of love for people by taking each day as a new.

On a very down side one of my guys, a regular customer, needs prayers. His wife has three kids of cancer and isn’t taking chemo well. He’s not feeling well and is showing signs of stress. One of the things he has can be caused by stress, it happened to me

4 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad to hear a hopeful report for your son! Tell Miss Littles she is definitely a Lady by her example. :)

Prayers for your guy and his wife. Their troubles are heartbreaking.

Enjoy the sun and the good life. I was a grump today, til the sun came out.

Sweetie Pie said...

Oh, I'm so happy that my nephew got encouraging news from the doc. Hooray!

karen said...

Will pray, Milly. Your kids are awesome! Keep us posted.
Prayers for your friend and family.
I love your attitude.

Mark (under construction) said...

Life is good ...

I pray though for the day when cancer will be no more!!! You bet I'm praying for the bloke and his family.