Sunday, September 13, 2009

#500

I wanted to try to do something really cool for number 500 actually it’s not the real number 500 because I’ve removed a few for different reasons but it says number 500 so we’ll call it that.

At this point in my life I’m fighting giants and praising God for the wins.

Do you ever think of yourselves as little David standing alone with nothing but a strap and a stone?

Have you ever found yourself looking at that giant?

We aren’t alone because we have God. But when I’m standing in front of that giant I find myself feeling weak sometimes. God knows when my hands shake and the panic comes. He knows when He needs to hand me a stone and a strap. I believe that if God had given David nothing that he could have defeated Goliath with only a puff of air. So I’ll let out a puff of air and say this prayer.

Ama naming nasa langit,
Sambahin nawa ang Pangalan Mo.

Ikaw nawa ang maghari sa amin,
Sundin nawa ang iyong kalooban
dito sa lupa tulad ng sa langit.

Bigyan mo kami ng pagkaing kailangan
nawa sa araw na ito;
At patawarin mo kami sa aming kasalanan,
Tulad ng aming pagpapatawad samga nagkasala sa amin

At huwag mo kaming iharap sa
mahigpit na pagsubok,
Kundi ilayo mo kami sa masama!
Sapagka't iyo ang kaharian at ang kapangyarihan
at ang kapurihan,
magpakailanman!

Amen


Not so cool in the way of pyro tech but a really cool prayer that Jesus gave us.

2 comments:

kc bob said...

Happy 500 Milly!

I liked your prayer.

Lynne said...

cool!
But I have to ask, what language is it?